StRatus Lounge Approach to Clean
At Stratus Lounge, our goal is to deliver incredible dining experiences. How this happens may look and feel a bit different now as we take extra precautions to protect the well-being of our community. We’ve enhanced our health and cleaning protocols to make sure we continue to be a safe welcoming space for everyone. We’re paying special attention to our seating layouts and how we prepare and serve food.
We’re excited to share that we are open with limited in-restaurant seating following local social distancing protocols.
To ensure the health and safety of our community, we are:
• Following all local health and safety protocols
• Using EPA-registered cleaning products for our high-touch areas and work spaces
• Colleagues will be screened for signs of illness and will stay or return home as appropriate
• Providing our employees the proper protective and preventative equipment, including face coverings and gloves
• Requiring frequent hand washing and work station sanitation at frequent intervals
• Physical distancing will be supported by limiting the number of guests per table, and ensuring tables are placed a minimum of six feet apart
To ensure your food is prepared safely, we are:
• Frequently cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch areas such as door handles and pick up counters at frequent intervals throughout the day
• Arranging our entrances and exits to support social distancing
We can’t wait to welcome you.